- 1 medium carrot
- 500 g cauliflower
- 1 medium red capsicum
- 1 medium green capsicum
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- Sliced carrot seed capsicums and cut into 5 cm pices.Cut cauliflower into medium florets
- Heat the oil in a wok. Stir in garlic.
- Add in carrot and the rest of vegetables fry them over high heat for 2 mins. They must be still crisp and firm
- Dissolve cornflour in a little water. Mix with salt and soy sauce. Add to wok stir until sauce thickens
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.