HomeEasy RecipesEasy Tteokbokki/Ddeokbokki RecipeJune 9, 2010178ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppLinkedinReddItEmailPrintTelegramMixLINE
Tteokbokki or ddeokbokki is my another favourite of Korean foods. I usually made it from scratch. I meant I didn’t make it from a pre-package of Tteokbokki sauce, just like when I made tteokochi or ddeok-kkochi.
When I drove from Pembina area and would do grocery shopping, suddenly, my mind was thinking to stop by the Hyundae Mart on Grant Ave. I was about to buy more fishcakes since I still had ricecakes and gochujang at home.
Well, I didn’t only bring fishcakes. I bought an instant tteokbokki mix sauce and ready to use. But, I still added more onion juice and chili pepper. Definitely, I’m going to put Hyundae Mart on my Where I Shop page.
All you need is cabbage, fishcakes, ricecakes, green onions and the tteokbokki mix sauce.
In this post, I ‘d like to thank the Chicken Farmers of Canada blog for the interview (how did my interview go?). I was surprised the moment I saw an email requesting for interview.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppLinkedinReddItEmailPrintTelegramMixLINEPrevious articleSt Norbert Farmers’ MarketNext articleFried Bihun ala Old Jakarta Kota StationIndonesia Eatshttps://indonesiaeats.comAn Indonesian-born who lived in Winnipeg Edmonton, Canada for more than a decade prior to move to Edmonton in 2017. Indonesia Eats is a memoir of her homeland.
- deetha June 9, 2010 At 7:33 PMrasane koyo opo kui, pepong?Reply
- Indonesia-Eats June 9, 2010 At 7:56 PMdasarnya gak beda ama ojingo bokumReply
- Anh June 10, 2010 At 12:05 AMThat looks awesome 🙂I don’t live close to any Korean store, but when I get to one, I stock up like crazy 🙂Reply
- tigerfish June 10, 2010 At 12:40 AMI am wondering what is Tteokbokki sauce. I must have tried this in Korean restaurants but did not know it was Tteokbokki. :OCongrats on the interview, Pepy.Reply
- pigpigscorner June 10, 2010 At 1:03 PMI have to look for this sauce!Reply
- Anncoo June 11, 2010 At 9:54 AMThis is delicious! I must ask my Korean friend what is Tteokbokki 😉Reply
- Kathryn July 9, 2010 At 7:01 AMThat looks amazing! You should submit the recipe to Recipe4Living! Each day this month, we’re giving away a t-shirt to our favorite new recipe!Reply
- Kathryn July 9, 2010 At 2:01 PMThat looks amazing! You should submit the recipe to Recipe4Living! Each day this month, we’re giving away a t-shirt to our favorite new recipe!Reply
- Anonymous July 9, 2010 At 3:17 PM떡 볶이 너무 맛이 있다! 배가 갑자기 고프다…Reply
- Anonymous July 9, 2010 At 10:17 PM떡 볶이 너무 맛이 있다! 배가 갑자기 고프다…Reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
JOIN THE LIST
Sign up to get the latest recipes and updates
Indonesia Eats-November 25, 2019October 11, 2020December 28, 2019December 24, 2019December 19, 2019