How do you make a glitter Flamingo smoothie?
Smoothies are a great way to start the day with a refreshing, healthy drink. But what if you could make a smoothie with a bit of sparkle? Introducing the Glitter Flamingo smoothie – a delicious and beautiful smoothie that’s sure to impress. This recipe is quick and easy to make and will not only keep you energized, but also leave you with an Instagram-worthy glass of goodness.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of glitter
- 1 teaspoon of pink edible glitter
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Ice cubes
- Add the banana, frozen raspberries, almond milk, chia seeds, glitter, edible glitter, vanilla extract and honey to a blender. Blend until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add a few ice cubes to the blender and blend again until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with a few extra sprinkles of edible glitter.
The Glitter Flamingo smoothie is a delicious and refreshing way to start your day. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you’ll have an Instagram-worthy smoothie that’s sure to impress. For those looking to add a bit of sparkle to their morning routine, this smoothie is the perfect way to do it. Enjoy!